“FABLABs – new technologies in adult education” is Erasmus+ Strategic partnership project in the field of adult education, carried out between 01.11.2019–31.08.2022
- Workshops of Culture (Poland) – project coordinator
- Aalto Fablab (Finland)
- Cooperative Artefacts (France)
- Fab Lab Reykjavík (Iceland)
- to Association (Poland)
- Buinho Associação (Portugal)
- sharing good practices on teaching methodologies used in FabLab and creative work and targeted at adult learners.;
- the professional development of people working in fablabs – strengthening their skills and competences as adult educators;
- comparative research on teaching new technologies in non-formal education in various European countries;
- strengthening cooperation and networking among FabLabs in Europe.
Six international meetings led to the development of a survey for Fablab users and a publication summarising the project.
Click on the image below to download the pdf.
More information about the project and its results:
Follow the project on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fablabserasmus
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.